Premium

Country

England

Device

android

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

I've just got my daughter her first phone. She already has access to our premium spotify account via her tablet, but now we want to add it to her phone. I can't remember how I set it up, via email address or anything, as she doesn't actually have an email address (or at least she didn't until she got her phone!), I haven't set her up as the Spotify kids, she has normal access through my account. How can I find out her log in details without loosing all her playlists etc? Last time I did this on a change of tablet I had to delete her and re invite her - you'd have thought I would have learnt but nope. I haven't! Is there a way I can access her login details for her?!

1 Reply

Hey there @Kezziwinkle,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

She can try these steps, so she can find her account.

Since you mention that she's logged in on her tablet, you can try the steps here to see what her username is. It shows at the end in the URI link.

Another thing that could help is to check if she's logged in here and check the username and email.

If this doesn't help, we're afraid that we'd suggest for her to follow these steps and create a new account.

Hope this was helpful. If you have more questions, you know where to find us.

Stay safe!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts