I have invited my son to join my new premium family plan but he isn't receiving the email invitation despite the fact I am using the correct email address. He lives at my current address and currently has a premium subscription. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I'd recommend that you try to send him the link manually, instead of sending an invite via Email.
Let me know how it goes. 🙂
Have you tried it in another browser? It might also be worth trying it in an incognito window.
Can you let me know what device you're trying it on?
Hey, I just had this issue and worked around it by finding the invite code/token and sending it directly to the family member.
1. Go to your Account Overview - Premium For Family section (screenshot)
2. Right-click on one of the open invitations and select "Copy Link address"
3. Copy-paste this link on to a text editor
4. Link format will look something like this: https://www.spotify.com/us/family/invite/pending/token/[INVITE CODE]/
5. Copy-paste and send the invite code to your family member
6. Tell them to log into their Spotify account and go to: https://www.spotify.com/us/family/redeem/
7. Enter the invite code.