Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan address not found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family plan address not found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello? Spotify support???? Anyone there? NO!

I have ben trying to connect an account to my family account for half an hour and your system can't seem to acknowledge two addresses that are THE SAME in the two accounts! I have spent another half an hour looking through your support pages looking for a way to connect with someone from Spotify. No such option is available.

Looking through your 'help' / 'support' pages is an insult. It is clear that Spotify wants to take our money and keep us outside the gates and tell us to F off.

Spotify, your system is broken. Any response or offer to help? NO!

The product managers and designers who created this 'support' experience should be ashamed of themselves. You have deliberately created a system that directs customers away from help. Your endless maze of 'support' is shameful. I am currently blocked from posting because I didn't add tags or labels to my question? Your system blocked me because I tried to within 300 seconds? wth!? Do you really expect people to get a form error, fix the required content and wait 300 seconds????? What is wrong with you!

1 Reply

Hey @jjjjjjjjjjjjjj9 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Sorry to hear that you haven't had the most pleasant of experiences up till now.

If the address verification is failing for some reason, you can try removing the numbers from the address or you can try the process from within an incognito browser window.

Also, just so you know, here is a support article where you can find all contact options for Spotify's Support Team. It's not hidden or anything, I was able to find it by searching for "contact" 🙂

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts