Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan problem

Family plan problem

I changed my plan to the family plan. I sent the invitation to my family members. It tells me that the invitation is pending. What do they have to do on there end. Two of them are new subscribers.
6 Replies

@Jed0carter

Each family member has to have a separate username and password. Have they created their accounts yet?

If not, they can create them here:

https://www.spotify.com/signup/

I suggest creating them with an email address, since they'll be able to pick a spotify username /password. Using facebook will not let them do that, and that sometimes causes problems.

After they've created their accounts, you'll be able to invite them in no time.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your input.

I need to unsubscribe to a family plan but would like to keep a single plan. How do I do that?

@andolee21

You will first have to cancel your family plan, through the website. Doing so will cancel your subscription, but you will still be premium until the remaining days of your subscription are used up.

After you cancel, you can resubscribe to the regular premium to ensure that your offline music won't be deleted and that your subscription will renew when it's time.

osorniosSpotify Star

I did try that already and I'm still on the family plan...

What does the Spotify website show as the status of your subscription? Does it show how many remaining days of your subscription you have?

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts