Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family premium

Family premium

Plan

Premium Family 

Country

Portugal 

Device

Huawei P20 Lite

Operating Systema

Android EMUI 9.1

My Question or Issue

I access my profile and try to manage the family members page and it doesn't load up. I've tried it on several devices, browsers, on incognito tabs and with different internet connections, it keeps loading until I get a message of error. It's been like this for a few days and I've seen other forums discussing this lately and the options you provide do absolutely nothing. Please fix it. 

4 Replies

Hi @gudonorbas 

Sorry to hear you are facing this. Able to share what the error message is?

Let me know!

It just keeps loading until it says it says "There was a problem. Please try again later." And it just gives me two options, try again or help

Hey there @gudonorbas,

Thanks for reaching out! Thumbs up for trying out different methods to solve this!

Since when are you having this issue? Also, can you tell us what is it you're trying to do exactly - do you want to add or remove members? 

Keep us posted 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Firstly I had to remove a member and I had to reach out to spotify care on Twitter in order to do so but now I'm trying to add a member. I can't precisely say for how long it has been like this but at least for more than a week. I went to several support pages and see what they recommended so that's why I tried several methods but none have worked so far 😕

Suggested posts