Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fan Insight Requested but never heard back from Spotify.

Fan Insight Requested but never heard back from Spotify.

Hi, I've been requesting Fan Insight for a month now, multiple times, and i havent received any feedback from spotify. When i try to contact them, they tell to me they only take care of customer service. So im trying to get fan insight for my artist profile asap. Does anyone know if im doing something wrong, or if theres something else i should be doing in order to gain access to Fan Insights on my artist profile on spotify? 

Thank you!

6 Replies

Hey @alexlustig! Welcome to the community!

How long ago have you requested access to fan insights? It may take a while. For more information see this page.

Keep on rockin'! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, thanks for responding! First request i did was about 3/4 weeks ago! How long should it take? 

Hey @alexlustig!

I'm not sure how long it will take. On Spotify Artists you can find more information on this. Here's a link to contact Spotify's artist team. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

thank you! 

Ive already sent an email to this asking them about it and havent received a response neither from them. 

Hey @alexlustig!

It might take a while for them to respond. If you've received an e-mail to go to the Community, you'll have to reply to that e-mail to make sure it arrives at the right folks.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Suggested posts