Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favorite playlist deleting songs on its own

Favorite playlist deleting songs on its own

ever since i started a premium account my favorite playlist started deleting songs.

i hade over 300 songs i 'liked' and now i have only 50. every time i add a new one the number doesnt go up, so i guess the playlist is deleting other songs.

how can i fix this?? 

6 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere and probably resetting your password from your Spotify account page 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

hey, i dont think the problem is in the app, because i have the same problem on my computer as well. its like a bug in my account or something..

anyway my version in my phone-8.4.91.861

Can you think of other solution? Also I noticed a lot of songs that I liked lost the greengreen  mark.. 

Hey @asaf123,

Sorry for the delay 🙂

Could you try using the remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page?

Does this happen if you sign in with another Spotify account on your iPhone?

If possible could you try using another internet connection or probably signing in to another device with similar specs with your Spotify account?

Could you try updating to iOS 12.1.4? Also, there's a new update to the Spotify app so I'd ask to install it too.

Thanks!

I reinstalled the app so it's up-to-date, for another internet connection-
I connected at different places and nothing changed.
When I first signed in to Spotify it was through Facebook, do you think it
might have caused the problem?

Hey @asaf123,

That shouldn't be the cause of it.

If possible, could you try my other tips?

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts