Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favourite songs playlist

Favourite songs playlist

iM SORRY BUT NOT TO BE DEMANDING bUuUt uh even tho spotify returned quite a lot of the songs that was delted from my favorite list, there's still more than a thousand of songs missing, it would be really really nice if someone can help me get them back since it'd be quite hard to search for all of the old songs i had in the playlist again,, please, the playlist is really important and all the different genres of music i have in there can't be found in just any playlist

Plan

Free

Country

Vietnam

Device

Iphone 6 Plus (btw the songs got deleted when i logged into this phone and i saw the same thing happening to others on this blog too?)

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

the issue is that my favorites playlist got deleted, snapped away by Thanos, would be very very nice if i have it back, thank u

4 Replies

Hey!

It sounds like someone else may have gained access to your Spotify account I'd recomment checking out this Support article to help you.

Keep me posted 🙂

sorry for the late reply but could you give me more information on how someone can gain access to my spotify account? maybe some examples, please, it would be so helpful because im not sure what you mean, i'm thinking you mean someone knows the password of my account, etc. etc.? or if it's anything different than the only thing i can think of rn, please inform me, it would be very nice! thank you in advance

Hello again! 

What I tried to say is that you may have left your account logged in on someone else’s device. If you don’t have access to that device, you need to ask the owner of the device to log out of your account.

If you don’t know who it might be, sign out remotely from your account page. For extra safety, you can change your password.

I'd also recommend following  these steps.

Hey there @captainchrispy,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you seeing the missing Liked Songs on a different device?

If so, it's possible that you're accessing a different Spotify account on your iPhone device. In that case, we'd suggest logging out and back in to the app, making sure to use the correct account's loggin details. You can also take a look at this Spotify Answer to check if you have another account with us and how to close it to avoid confusion.

We'd also recommend taking a look at this support site article for some additional things to check.

However, if you're missing your Liked Songs on any other device or when logging in to the Web Player, it'd be a good idea following all the steps in the support site article that @Jesusvm_06 shared above, including reaching out to us. This way, a member of our support team can take a look backstage for you and help you restore your tunes.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts