Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forcing FaceBook login to create new accounts - a catasrophic error in judgement!

Forcing FaceBook login to create new accounts - a catasrophic error in judgement!

I have been a premium member more or less since Spotify started in the Nordics. Now, in order I presume to help the failed FB IPO and as "pay back" for getting a large influx of FB users when launching in the US, Spotify has decided to offend and put off a large part of their user/customers! It is just such an unbelievable not smart thing to do (do not want to use the correct wording because it would be "offending language"). I could find some understanding if it  was for "freemium" accounts, but not for full paying. If this continues (yes I know it does not affect me - yet...) I will find an alternative and terminate account.

The trend is not to link all and everything - in case you guys at Spotify haven't got it!. It is passe! People do not want abuse and loose control. They want control and ownership - and are willing to pay for it (which shoiuld be pretty important to Spotify).

Correct this in your own interest!

Regards Bjørn

1 Reply

Most people don't know that new users have different rules than them or don't care as long as they can continue listening. I mean, you've paid them 100 Euros since the Facebook only rule has been introduced (Facebook has been required since 22 September 2011).

They'll continue ignoring us, they don't need to care about their customers to make money.

Suggested posts