Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot my account and E mail, please help because i'm still premium.

Forgot my account and E mail, please help because i'm still premium.

Hey guys i forgot my account details and i was trying to cancel my premium account because i don't needed it anymore. Anyways i was trying to recover it and i had no idea what e mail i put into it but i still remember my name of the account. But then again the site says other wise. But i just logged of and could not get into my account on my phone. So please any mod can you help me because my credit card is still stuck to it and i don't want to spend another 13 euro's for nothing, thank you!

Plan

Premium

Country Netherlands

Device

(huawei)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

9 Replies

Hey @RayTheLiquor! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

If youโ€™re unsure which email you used, Iโ€™d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from โ€˜hello@spotify.comโ€™. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with.

If you want to change the email address linked to your Spotify account, Iโ€™d recommend reading this article.

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

That's the whole issue here bro. I just can't remember or it just does not accept it. There was a 3 month premium deal for 1 euro's and i needed it because i was going on vacation. And now i tried to log of to see my username and password but it just disappeared. I've already overpayed 1 month and i can't stop the payment. I want to stop the premium account how can i do that.... I have all my credit card information with me, how can we do this bro?

@RayTheLiquor

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!

If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps! ^^

Peace

Bro this is not helping me for the solution i need. what is the best way to trace an account back from my credit card information. IS there any mod that can do this...

Have you tried to block money sending from your card? Did you connect your facebook or something to your spotify? And sorry for bad english Im from Finland

How am i supossed to block the cash transfer from spotify.? do i have to make a call or?

hi, if thats the case, i would go to my inbox and look for a confirmation email from spotify. if you have multiple emails, i would just go through them all.

From your card company or you can call to Spotify customer service. You can email them or wait reply of you have allready.

from my research i did not that spotify had a phone number, could you send me their link please. Thanks!

Suggested posts