Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot my password and my email password too

Forgot my password and my email password too

Hello!

My problem is that I can not log in into my registered email address, and I forgot my Spotify account password, so I'm not receiving the email about password changing. What should I do? I know that I can just simply create a new accound, but it was an old account with a lot of songs and playlists. Is there a way to change the email address, or import the songs and playlists? 

Device

XIAOMI Redmi Note 8T

3 Replies

Hi @TothJ,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you don’t have access to the email associated with your Spotify account, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support using this anonymous contact form. They can update the email address associated with your Spotify account for you.

Make sure that you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form, so that the username and custom email fields will show up; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you’re having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

I have already talked to the customer service via chat, and they said I should write an email to the Spotify support email address, because my account is a free account and they can not help.

My problem is that I have already sent an email to this email address. I started whit this, and I got this answer: 

Hello,

We have some quick options we think can help you:

• Try searching our support site with your questions.
  • Go to the Spotify Community. Even if there isn’t already an answer there to your question, you can post it and someone will answer quickly.
  • You can also message our support team @SpotifyCares at Twitter.

What should I do now?

Hi @TothJ,

Thank you for your reply!

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the support site or the Community, reply directly to that email.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. Don't forget to check your spam/junk folders and other email filters for responses, as they may end up there.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts