Announcements

Forgot my premium account

Highlighted

Forgot my premium account

Hi everyone I need help about my premium account forgot the user name and I tried the online process but it did not work, my credit card is in that account and i dont want to be charge in my Account without using it need help asap

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Forgot my premium account

Roadie

Hey there!

I hope you are doing well! 

I have a few suggestions that might help! 

If you’ve used Spotify on a Mac, PC, or Android, you can find it from information stored in the device. Just follow the steps below: 

On your Mac:

1. Open Finder on your Mac.
  2. Click Go > Library in the menu bar. (You may need to hold the Alt key if Library isn't visible.)
  3. Open Application Support > Spotify > Users
  4. All usernames you've logged into on this device will show under this folder.

On your Windows:

1. In the lower-left corner of your PC home screen, click the Start icon > File Explorer > This PC.
  2. Open C: > Users > Your computer's Username > App Data
    Note: If you can't find App Data, open the Start menu and type in Run in the search box. Select Run and type in appdata and press enter.
  3. Open Local > Spotify > Users.
  4. All usernames you've logged into on this device will show under this folder. 

If you do find your username and need to reset the password, you can do so by following these steps: 

1. Go to the password reset page.
  2. Enter your email address or Spotify username and click SEND.
  3. Check your email inbox for an email with the subject “Reset your password”.
  4. Click the link in the email.
  5. Type your new password.
  6. Retype your new password in Repeat new password and click SET PASSWORD

Also, if you created an account using Facebook, try logging in with your Facebook credentials. 

Let me know if this doesn't fix the issue! I will be more than happy to provide more assistance! 

SUGGESTED POSTS