Forgot my username, password AND email

Re: Forgot my username, password AND email

MattSuda
Community Legend

anthony_7501
Casual Listener
Someone help I forgot my username, password, and EMAIL! Also to make things worst for me it was a fake email and to make it even worst I paid for spotify permuim and I can't cancle it! Someone give me so adivice ASAP!!!

Markblosser
My wife and I got a divorce so I took over the payments on the account. I need to reset the username and password. I have a new phone now and I cannot log into it

benkillner2000

this is no help because i can not get a reply onmy email as i entered the wrong email

user-removed
Not applicable
I created an account through Facebook and now it's saying I don't have an account linked to Facebook? And it's charged me £9.99 when I haven't used it?

Edvard1977

I have the same problem!!! and Spotify is arrogantly ignoring my emails!!!! Did you manage to solve the problem?

Tatt2phrank
Did you ever figure this out? My wife is having the same problem (deleted app and forgot email associated with it). Any help would be appreciated!

Laurako12
I'm having the same issue but mine is a Starbucks partner account, I have an account through Facebook but it's not my starbucks linked account how can I change it or retrieve my partner account

Saifulsalim23
I can reminded my account

Benwalsh95
Hi,
Ive forgotten my username and email so am unable to log in. I have tried to contact Spotify but need to log in to do this so am unsure how to get in touch with them?
SUGGESTED POSTS