Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot old login information, still being charged $9.99

Solved!

Forgot old login information, still being charged $9.99

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 3

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have an old account that is still activated for Premium, but I've long forgotten the login information for it and am still being charged $9.99 a month for it, I remember the username, but not the email associated with the account, and would like to cancel that subscription as soon as possible.
How do I fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @StephenX, welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

You can check out this guide on how to find the email associated with your account.

Once you’re able to do that, you can login to your account, and locate your subscription info. Then, click “CHANGE or CANCEL”, and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.

Keep in mind once you cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access to your Premium content until your subscription end date. 

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @StephenX, welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

You can check out this guide on how to find the email associated with your account.

Once you’re able to do that, you can login to your account, and locate your subscription info. Then, click “CHANGE or CANCEL”, and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.

Keep in mind once you cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access to your Premium content until your subscription end date. 

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you, sir! I actually contacted my bank and they were able to cancel the subscription for me - I do appreciate your help!
Thanks again, @Billy-J

Hey again @StephenX,

You’re welcome, I’m happy I was able to help out 🙂

If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread, and me or others will be happy to help. 

Take care!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts