Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy A3 2016

My Question or Issue:

Hi,

i've used my Facebook account to register for Spotify and log in but closed my Facebook account about a year ago. I also closed the attached e-mail account shortly after so i can't use that to get my login information. 

I'd be happy to provide any necessary information to get back into my account.

Thanks for reading and i hope we can work this out.

with best regards

Elia Dittrich

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @eliadittrich,

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Spotify support team using the anonymous online contact formThe support team will be able to take a look at your issue, and you'll hear from them shortly.

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form so that the username and custom email field will show up. This is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello.

Due to your e-mail not exsisting anymore, there is no way to recover your password. If your Facebook account still exsists, I reccomend logging onto that again. If not, I do reccomend making a new account. There seems to be no way to get into your account without the username or password. If you know these two items, you can login to your account. If not, as stated previously, you should make a new account. 

Hey Jay,

thanks for your fast reply.

The facebook account sadly doesn't exist anymore. I do however know the used Account name as well as the e-mail. I'd be happy to just use this account if i wouldn't have a subscription running on the one i locked myself out of. If i could get that cancelled somehow i'd be happy, but i don't know how 🙂

would be a shame for the playlists tho but no biggie

with best regards

Elia Dittrich

Marked as solution

Hey @eliadittrich,

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Spotify support team using the anonymous online contact formThe support team will be able to take a look at your issue, and you'll hear from them shortly.

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form so that the username and custom email field will show up. This is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello!

I do apologize but I don't know how to fix that or how it can be fixed/

I do believe the plan gets cancelled once the time has ended. So, if it were for a month, it would be cancelled at the end of that. It should be cancelled on its own. If not, I would contact Spotify themselves. 

Suggested posts