Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot which email i used!

Solved!

Forgot which email i used!

I wanted to reset my password for one of my accounts (frankie_tomlinson) because for some apparent reason Spotify logged me out so I tried to reset the password by filling in the username but I wasn't receiving an email so I tried filling in the username/email option with my email and I finally got an email for an account I forgot I even had (frankiealaska). I am finding this annoying because yes I can follow frankie_tomlinson's playlist but I cant edit them and all my music that was saved on that account is now gone because I am on another account. I understand that I clearly put in a different email for my frankie_tomlinson account but I cant remember which email I used so if you could tell me how to find out which email i used i would be very thankful!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

You have to contact the Spotify support team here. They will help you to find your email connected to your official account.

Please mark this as a solution if I can't help you further. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

You have to contact the Spotify support team here. They will help you to find your email connected to your official account.

Please mark this as a solution if I can't help you further. 

@frankiealaska

If you contact support from your other account, the support reply will probably go to the wrong email.

Contact support using this alternative contact form so they can help you.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the contact form or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I desperately need to figure out what email I used in February  of 2016 to recover important tax information sent to me

It's trying to make me log in, which is the whole problem. I don't know which email I used... and without a way to contact them without logging in, I'm about to cancel my account.

Suggested posts