Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgotten account and subscribed to premium

Forgotten account and subscribed to premium

Hi!

I just needed help. So I forgot my other account where I had a subscription and where my card is registered to. I completely forgot about the account details and I just wanted to know if my Spotify Premium would automatically cancel, say if I don't have enough funds on the said card for a specific amount of days, since I don't know how else I can cancel the subscription or remove my card from the account. 

Thanks! 

1 Reply

Hi there @c9c951qpn-_ea,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Let's start by using this help page to try and locate all accounts listed with your details.

In addition and to provide an answer to your question, Spotify subscription paid through a payment method are monthly payments.

As long as the payment method is valid and has enough funds, it will continue charging the method provided.

If the help page above did not help, you can always either cancel the payment method or empty it to stop the payment from going through.

If you have completely lost access to the account, there another option of reaching out to support through this contact page and have them take a closer look for you.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts