Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgotten password and email address for Premium account

Solved!

Forgotten password and email address for Premium account

Hey there!

I'm having a very sobering experience of realising I've forgotten my password to my premium account AND apparently the email address attached to it. How do I know? Well I went to reset my password, entered in my accountname and have then checked across my work and personal emails, in all the possible places an email could have been received in and nothing. I have a vague recollection that I had another email account which is probably what this spotify account is attached to but I have no idea what it is!

I am still signed in on my andriod phone (samsung 5) and followed the instructions of attaching a usb and going into the cache but couldn't find a password in the file suggested. Could it be because I have cleared my cache a number of times? 

I've set up this account so I can seek support in this matter. Any help in resolving this issue will be really appreciated!

Juliette 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @gratefulbean 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. 
If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @gratefulbean 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. 
If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts