Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fout in titel waardoor zoekactie mislukt

Fout in titel waardoor zoekactie mislukt

In de titel van de song van Peggy Lee: My Dear Acquaintance (A Happy New Year) staat een fout. Er staat: .. Aquaintance.. (dus zonder c na de A). Daardoor is het nummer onvindbaar en komt het bijvoorbeeld ook niet mee als op de titel van de song gezocht wordt naar andere uitvoerenden (bijv, Regina Spektor). Gaarne corrigeren dus. Is het niet handig een simpele standaard meldprocedure voor fouten in titels, artistennamen, etc. in het leven te roepen?

Plan

Premium

Country

Nederland

Device

desktop

Operating System

Windows 7 en 10

1 Reply

Hey @Hevvy.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

If you notice a track or an album on Spotify that isn't quite right, you can report it.

Examples could include:

• Content with incorrect information (e.g. misspelled titles, wrong cover art, or release dates).
  • Corrupted audio playback.
  • A large amount of empty space at the end of a song.

If you come across any of the above, first confirm it’s not intended by the artist or an issue with your device or connection:

• Make sure your app is up-to-date.
  • Play the track on a different device or with our web player.
  • Play the track over a different WiFi or data connection.

If it plays correctly with any of these checks, the song is not broken on the service. See our guide to playback issues for more troubleshooting help.

STILL NOT WORKING?

If the issue isn’t resolved after the checks above, you can report it through our submission form:

1. Go to our submission form.
  2. Choose I want to report a broken song or wrong song information.
  3. Click I STILL NEED HELP.
  4. Find the URI of the content:
    1. Open the desktop app and go to the track/album/artist you wish to report as incorrect.
    2. Click  and select Share.
    3. Hover over Share, then click Copy Spotify URI. The code is copied to your clipboard.
    4. Paste the URI into the relevant field of the submission form and fill in the other details. Click SEND QUESTION.

Note: The URI looks like this: spotify:track:4uLU6hMCjMI75M1A2tKUQC. It’s not the same as a standard Spotify link, which starts with open.spotify.com.

Thanks for your dedication and have a nice day!

Suggested posts