Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fraud - CREDIT CARD

Fraud - CREDIT CARD

I WAS TALKING TO MY MOM, I WENT THROUGH HER BANK STATEMENT AND REALIZED (PROBABLY MY SISTER) SIGNED UP TO SPOTIFY AND USED HER CARD. TURN'S OUT WE CALLED THE BANK AND CANCELLED THE CARD. THEY SAID (SPOTIFY) THAT THERE WAS NOT SUCH FRAUD. THEY WOULDNT EVEN REFUND THE MONEY, WHICH IM STILL FOLLOWING UP WITH REGIONS. BUT WHATS CRAZIER IT'S THAT NOW SHE MAY HAVE GOT A HOLD ON MY CARD AND THEIR CHARGED ME! I ALREADY GAVE HER THE SPEECH AND I'LL PUNCH HER FACE IF SHE USES MY CARD OR MY MOMS WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, BUT I STILL DID NOT AUTHORIZE EITHER, I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND HER ACCOUNT BANNED

image1.PNG
2 Replies

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear of this and hopefully your sister learns her lesson! Try and contact @SpotifyCares on Twitter through direct message or email the team where hopefully something can be sorted (will be easier for them to see and sort out)

Hopefully it gets cleaned up soon! 🙂

How am I supposed to help my mom get her money back? I mean i just checked the charge has been there forever and the card was trashed so I dont have the card to locate the info but I'm 90% sure it should be the same account that managed to charge my card which is bo***k and email address ph******615@yahoo.com? (*'s added for security) so she also needs her moeny back. You should have other securty methods like ID before processing a card like that she is 50 plus and doesnt know how to check on her bank account, y'all just let stu**d litle kids take advantage of their folks....

Suggested posts