Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free 60 days Spotify Premium with PayPal

Free 60 days Spotify Premium with PayPal

Hello,

Two months ago there was a free Spotify Premium trial (60 days), organised is association with Paypal. Meanwhile, my roommates bought a family subscription which we could all use and my account is a part of that subscription. 
So now I have a paid account for Premium Spotify and my question is if I have to cancel the free 60 trail from Paypal? (because if not, I will be get a paid account automatically after the trail stops, but I already have a paid account and I don't want to pay twice :), ofcourse) 
I can't find any information about the free trial on my account, so I hope it stopped automatically when I became a Premium User, but I am not sure. 

Thanks!

2 Replies

if you cancel your premium account; and then re-add yourself into your family account, you can determine whether your trial was cancelled or not

Thank you for the answer.
I still can't see if my trial stopped. It only said that my premium account will end the 19th, and that I had to click somewhere to get premium again. But it didn't say anything about cancelling my trial. 
I hope it stopped automatically when I re-entered the family subscription.
Otherwise I will contact Spotify again!

Suggested posts