Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Premium Account and No Credit Card or PayPal

Free Premium Account and No Credit Card or PayPal

Hi,

I want to use Spotifts' free 30 day premium, but cannot without a Credit Card or PayPal. I want to use the free 30 day trial and then buy cards to keep my spotify going. I dont have a Credit Card or PayPal, what can I do?

Please dont say there is nothing at present, as this really is not an answer.  You have known of the problem for 6 months (and longer i bet).

Thank-you

10 Replies

Hello,

According to our database you have already used the 30 day trial, and are currently paying for a subscription with PayPal.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yes, you are correct but have in no way answered my qestion asked!  I have two children who want to make use of the service too!

If you don't mind doing so, you could use your PayPal account on each of those Spotify accounts to get the free trial going. You could then cancel the trial (so it doesn't "convert") and remove the payment details from those accounts (also on their respective subscription pages). I can't see any reason why this approach wouldn't work.

Any good ?

i would like a free trial but dont know how to set one up without the need of a credit card 

@Harriet1_sky-2 wrote:

i would like a free trial but dont know how to set one up without the need of a credit card 

You need to credit or debit card in order to sign up for the 30 day free trial, since it is the beginning of a rolling monthly subscription unless you cancel. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

So there is no way to recieve the trial without use of Credit Card/Paypal account? I have access to neither, and I would like the 30 day trial to see if it is worth actually finding a Credit Card to pay for the subscription. There is no way for you guys to cancel it automatically once the 30 days reach, or for me to cancel the trial on, say, the 29th day?

Yes

I haven't used mine and I don't have a credit card or PayPal what else can I do 

I have not used or attempted to use a credit card  for I have never had one. Aq,  I'm  not a robot 

this is stupid 

Suggested posts