Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Spotify

Free Spotify

Hello, 

I've been using Spotify premium for quite some time without paying, and I'm not sure where should I report it. 

Well, in the summer of 2016, I've been to Poland and I bought an Oringe sim card. At the time, there was an offer to activate Spotify premium for one month with that sim. But when I left Poland, I threw the card away. But the premium lasts ever since. I didn't fully realize until now.

It's not like I'm complaining, I love Spotify and I use it every day, but I have heavy conscience so...

3 Replies

Hey @uyohn!

Thank's for reaching out about this.

First, could you check that the account you are reffering to matches with the account you have logged into.

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/ 

Then please check your reciepts here:

https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/receipt/

This will confirm whether you are in fact paying or not 🙂

I will wait for your update.

Thanks!

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay, so

First things first, I'm sure it is the same account, because I made new account when I've got the SIM card (Signed up through Facebook). I've checked the link you provided, and all the info checks out, except the "country" is set to "PL", even though I'm from Slovakia. I guess it's because of Poland SIM card. Also, there is a note "Your plan is associated with our partner Orange Polska..."

As for the reciepts, I've got only one reciept there, from April 22, 2016, for 0.00 EUR (payment method - none).

Thanks

reciept.jpg
profile.jpg

Hi @uyohn,

From the informaiton you provided it appears that currently your subscription is mananged through your mobile network. For more informaiton I would reccomend reaching out to Orange Polska for more information on that, and also to check that they are not generating a bill to your name back in PL.

They should then be able to assist you with your inquiry 🙂

Hope ths helps!

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts