Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free account not deleted

Free account not deleted

On the 5th August I went through the procedure to permanently delete my other account (https://open.spotify.com/user/quantumspace), yet it still hasn’t been done. Although my username and password are no longer accepted for that account, nothing seems to have changed ted. Just to say I did click on ‘close my account’ in the confirmation email.  Can you please ensure this account is closed asap.

Operating System

Windows 7

4 Replies

Thanks for the quick reply,

No, I have not signed back into the account as I was told username and password wouldnot be usable the instant I asked for account to be deleted.

I was not aware I needed to wait a week before the account was deleted as previous posts I read here stated between 24-48 hours.  

OK, I have waited one day beyond the seven days and the account together with the playlists are still there.

The agreement between Spotify and that account was terminated eight days ago, on the understanding that after seven days all my personal data (profile, playlists) would be deleted. This hasn’t been the case and being as I terminated the agreement between us, this also means I withdrew my permission for you to hold my personal data. Can you please ensure this is removed from your server asap.

Suggested posts