Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free account not upgraded

Free account not upgraded

I have been charged for an annual Premium subcription but I cannot log into my Premium account.  My account remains on Free.  I've tried logging out and back in again and also reinstalled the Spotify app but without out any luck.  I've tried emailing customer support 3 times but have received no reply.  What is going on?  Can you please help me?  Regards Steve

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Last time I checked there is no such thing as an "annual premium subscription" - you get billed monthly.

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium?
2) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for getting back so quick.

I've checked the subscriptions page and I'm still listed as free.  However I have paid a year's subscription and been billed by Spotify 2 days ago.  My Spotify account had been accidently closed.  Alejandra at support told me that once I had resubscribed I would be up and running again as all my playlists were still intact along with everything else in my music.

Cheers

Steve

Suggested posts