Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free premium offer 0,99 for 3 months

Solved!

Free premium offer 0,99 for 3 months

I was suposed to get Free premium spotify for 0,99€ for 3 months and afterwards 9,99€ every month. But you have charged 9,99€ from the very beginning. Why? If thus, I want to cancel the premium spotify, I'm not agree with that. I'm a little bit dissapointed. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi and welcome to the community!

If it's a problem with the pay, I think it's better to you contact with Spotify Consumer Support by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi and welcome to the community!

If it's a problem with the pay, I think it's better to you contact with Spotify Consumer Support by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you! 

Hello,

I hope you or someone else can help me, I seriously don´t know what to do and it´s driving me crazy!

In Januari I did the 3 months spotify premium for 0,99 cent.

After the 3 months the plan was to pay 9,99 per month the use premium.

First of all, the depreciated 3 times 9,99 on the 7 of april.

And since 2 weeks I can not log in anymore. I´m travelling in Sout-America right now and it saids the I can not use spotify longer then 14 days in a foreign country or I have to upgrade to premium. But I pay for premium.

Then when I´m tryig to log in with my facebook account it´s giving the whole time the same notification and that´s about the 14 days rule. People told me to log in to your account and change the country, but the problem is that I can not log in.

Then I tried to make a new account but it says there is already an account with my e-mail adres. When I choose the option to change my password it says that there is no active account with that e-mail adres.

So actually I can not do anything.

I can not log in with facebook, I can try to change my password en the worst of all I can not listen to music but I´m paying for it!!

Hope someone can help me!!

Hi @Marlijn1, welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that!

Are you using the same credentials you used when you subscribed to Premium (mail/FB)?

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Thanks for your quick response.

I already tried to sent a message to Spotify due the form but with no response.

I did it again today and I hope I will get response very soon.

Do you mean that my e-mail adres and inlog e-mail adress on facebook are the same?

I did not had anything in my spam either:(

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. If you don't receive an answer let me know.

You can search on your email for this subject "Spotify Support Case #..."

Suggested posts