Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free time ending too soon?

Solved!

Free time ending too soon?

Hey!

I need help. I got yesterday time on spotify again (yey), but I noticed now that I only have 52mins left. There is no way I could have listened more than... 4 hours, maybe. Is it possible that it is bugged? 😮

*EDIT* If this is the wrong place, please move it ^^

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello QCat.

From what I know, you ain't given those free 10 hours in a big chunk each month, bur rather about 2,5 hours each week, as David points out in this post: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Can-t-play-my-monthly-10-hour-limit-...

Personally I think that this is much better than the 10-hour chunk. But that's just my personal opinion.

Hope this answers you question.

Sincerely

SplAciD

Don't Panic

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello QCat.

From what I know, you ain't given those free 10 hours in a big chunk each month, bur rather about 2,5 hours each week, as David points out in this post: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Can-t-play-my-monthly-10-hour-limit-...

Personally I think that this is much better than the 10-hour chunk. But that's just my personal opinion.

Hope this answers you question.

Sincerely

SplAciD

Don't Panic

Well, that sucks. The 10 hour each month was a lot better. 😕

Hey! 🙂

Spotify free accounts which have been registered for 6 months or more are subject to extra restrictions outside of the US:
- Maximum streaming time of 10 hours per month (allocated as a maximum of 2.5 hours per week, meaning you never need to wait more than 7 days to listen again!).
- In France, a maximum track play count of 5 plays.

You can read more about free account restrictions in your country here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts