Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free trial? THEN WHY WAS I JUST CHARGED?

Free trial? THEN WHY WAS I JUST CHARGED?

So I thought I'd try Spotify Premium for the first time, as there's a free trial. I just signed up to it, checked my PayPal and been charged £9.99!!!

How can I get this money back?

Needless to say it'll be cancelled straight away!

4 Replies

The same thing happened to me as well. I'd like to know how this happened and would like a refund...

Sorry to hear of any trouble. I've taken a look into this for you both.

had0ken - because you had Premium before, the trial was not available to you I'm afraid. This is made clear on the trial page before signing up. If you'd like to contact our payment team, you can do so from the link below.

spotifyhana - if you please get in contact with our payments team, they can help out: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Can you help me out with mine too. Ive been charged but it says my accunt is free and no receipts are there and no payments due yet every few days they are trying my account for more money

@Nikkyjackson wrote:
Can you help me out with mine too. Ive been charged but it says my accunt is free and no receipts are there and no payments due yet every few days they are trying my account for more money

If you get in touch directly using the form Adam linked to above they will be able to get that sorted out for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts