Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free trial and charge me right away

Free trial and charge me right away

Hey, I was subscribe for a free trial period (30 days) and I get charged on my credit card, The worse its that I not getting the premium previleges.

3 Replies

Hey @spartancoldres,

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? Search for it in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you paid for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

You can get a refund before 15 days have passed from the date of purchase. You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I dint get a receipt for the money that they charge me.

Is there any phone number that I can call you guys in Brazil?

@spartancoldres

Sorry, they don't have a phone number. To contact them, you can use the contact form, email them directly to support@spotify.com or tweet them at @SpotifyCares. They get back to you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts