Free trials

Solved!

Free trials

Timi
Casual Listener

I would like to know if you have already completed a 3 month free trial for normal Spotify premium, will you also be able to get a 3 month free trial for spotify family if you decide to join. Also if the answer is no, will you not get another free trial, and how will it effect the other members of the family. Like will the free trail be unavailable for every member even if the other members have not gotten any free trials before? Will the master of the account just have to pay from the beginning with no free trial?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Free trials

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Timi, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

If you've completed a 3-month trial for Premium Individual, you won't be able to get the trial again with Premium Family or Premium Student. There is some more info in the Terms here.

Since the plan owner is the one responsible for the payment for Premium Family, the members on that plan don't have to worry about the trial.

Yes, that is correct. The owner of the plan is the one who will be paying for Premium Family each month until canceled. There is some more info on Premium Family here.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Timi, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

If you've completed a 3-month trial for Premium Individual, you won't be able to get the trial again with Premium Family or Premium Student. There is some more info in the Terms here.

Since the plan owner is the one responsible for the payment for Premium Family, the members on that plan don't have to worry about the trial.

Yes, that is correct. The owner of the plan is the one who will be paying for Premium Family each month until canceled. There is some more info on Premium Family here.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Timi
Casual Listener

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS