Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

French Switzerland.

French Switzerland.

J'ai à nouveaux relancé la question du francais en Suisse. J'ai ecris un message car on est punis d'audiobooks, Podcats et autres...

J'espere une reponse positive. Sinon a la fin de l'année je partirai à la consurrence... J'en ai marre de ne pas etre pris au serieux...

8 Replies

Hello @gorkavargas!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. 

The default language of accounts created in Switzerland isn't French, no worries though. I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify here. They'll be able to take a look backstage and hopefully solve this as soon as possible.

I hope this helps! Let me know how things go.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks but Nothing changed. 

Tomorrow I will start to use Apple Music and at the end of the month I will be finish with Spotify. 

Salut 

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. If you reach out to Support here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact, they should be able to change this as soon as possible.

Hope you have a nice day.
Jose_MSpotify Star

I already did it. Thanks
--
Jorge Vargas Santa Olaya

Hope you have a nice day. Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
handShake30fps.gif

Thanks but I don’t think so cause after tomorrow I will be with Apple
Music.
Kind regards
--
Jorge Vargas Santa Olaya

Salut,

Tu peux maintenant sur Spotify retrouver les Podcasts, c'est un peu tard comparé aux Etats-Unis, j'en suis concient et désolé.

Pour ce faire tu peux te diriger sur Spotify, ensuite dirige toi vers ta bibliothèque et enfin touche Podcasts juste à coté de Musique et voila, tu as accès aux Podscasts!

J'espère avoir pu t'aider même si j'ai pu voir que tu as opté pour Apple Music.

Meilleure salutation! 👋🏻

Twidyze,

[Communauté Spotify]

Do something otherwise I'll do the same gorkavargas

It's a pitty, I'm developper and I know it's not very difficult to base suggestions on the language in the profile rather than the location.

Please...............

Suggested posts