Premium

Country

America

Device

Newest Macbook Pro, iPhone 5c

Operating System

Mac OS High Sierra, IOS 11

My Question or Issue

So a couple weeks ago, I noticed that random playlists were being added to my spotify account, and most of them seemed to be playlists consisting of a foreigning language (It looked like French). I just deleted the playlists at first. However, they keep going back, and I almost never listen to French songs except a couple times for fun while following my friends playlist. Despite this, 2 more playlists were created yesterday of the foreign language, and I hadn't listened to anything with french songs in it for the last couple weeks. This incident has started to get really annoying because one day in the car, spotify kept changing my playlist to listen to those songs on the strange playlists. I tried changing my facebook password, but the playlists are still there. Can anyone help fix this problem?

2 Replies

Hey @c-hg_x6j0893o,

Welcome to the community!

It sounds like someone might have gained access to your account. I would recommend immediately following this guide: Someone has taken over my account.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I had this too all of a sudden I got a email from Spotify in French and couldn't log into my app reset the password and when I got on someone was listening to French songs on a Samsung phone deleted my premium and all my play lists 

Suggested posts