Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend feed not working

Friend feed not working

Hello,

I'm trying to get my friend feed to work and I'm running into issues.

I connected to facebook on mobile, logged out on the desktop, and logged back in; desktop says 'Find Friends' and offers to connect me to facebook. When I try to connect to facebook on desktop [Windows 10], the window is invisible. Invisible: alt-tab shows it, with "Log in with Facebook", but it refuses focus and does not show in win-tab, &c...

So how do I connect, since mobile doesn't appear to have the desired effect and Desktop doesn't work? 

I really just want to see the friend feed for the friends I already follow.

Thanks,

2c2

4 Replies

Hey @2c2

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that'll fix the issue.

Also, login to your facebook account in your browser, before accessing Spotify. That way, once you'll be logged on when the  auth window appears.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I just uninstalled and reinstalled. I logged into facebook on all of the browsers on my computer. The login window is still hidden, and the friend feed still absent. 😕

Thanks

@2c2

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your junk folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @2c2,

This community post has helped many users, hopefully, it will help you too!

Suggested posts