Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend feed only displays "See what your friends are playing"

Friend feed only displays "See what your friends are playing"

The Friend Feed is not displaying on the right hand side as usual; instead there is a prompt to "See what your friends are playing" and click a "Find Friends" button to see a list of FB friends you can follow.

How do I get the feed back so I can actually see what my friends are playing?

I've tried exiting, uninstalling/reinstalling, following more friends.... none of it has worked. 

I'm using the desktop app for Windows, latest version (1.0.73.345)

2 Replies

I have similar problem. Using mobile Spotify app on Android to connect it to Facebook made my Windows Spotify see my Facebook friends after I click to 'Find friends'. Yet, the friends feed itself is still dead with all those made up names (Julia Eger, Ben Khan and so on). Have you managed to solve this somehow?

EDIT OK, I understand know. You can already see the list of your friends, it didn't work for me, after using mobile app trick I'm seemingly at the same point as you are.

same here. it shows your friends if you unfollow them and follow them back. but everytime you close and restart the app you will get the same problem as described by the OP. hopefully this is solved in a few days. I think its sad that several social functions gettin broke by time. its a usufull feature for me and i also would use it one the mobile version aswell.

Suggested posts