Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend's Facbook conected to my Spotify account

Solved!

Friend's Facbook conected to my Spotify account

My Phone didn't work yesterday so i took my friend's phone. Now his Facebook Account is linked to my spotify Account...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just go into your Spotify Preferences (Mac: Spotify > Preferences | Windows: Edit > Preferences) and you'll be able to disconnect from Facebook at the bottom.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Great. Now just press the connect to Facebook option to reconnect. 

Or am I missing something here?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Marked as solution

Just go into your Spotify Preferences (Mac: Spotify > Preferences | Windows: Edit > Preferences) and you'll be able to disconnect from Facebook at the bottom.

I have the exact same problem, but when I tried to go to the preferences and log in to MY facebook, it said "Failed to enable to Spotify social"..

help!?

@sonnynordlund wrote:

I have the exact same problem, but when I tried to go to the preferences and log in to MY facebook, it said "Failed to enable to Spotify social"..

help!?

Try disconnecting and reconnecting again. Does that help at all?

And where do u do that?

See my post above.

"Just go into your Spotify Preferences (Mac: Spotify > Preferences | Windows: Edit > Preferences) and you'll be able to disconnect from Facebook at the bottom."

dd.jpg

don't see it..

Marked as solution

Great. Now just press the connect to Facebook option to reconnect. 

Or am I missing something here?

dff.PNG

...:( and Im 100% certain that I typed in the right information.

Okay it's alright now!

That's good to hear - thanks for bearing with us!

Richard, that option is seriously not available for me...(I have a Mac by the way). Note: I still want my spotify to be linked to facebook but another account as my the current account I'm linked to is retired. I have sent a contact form and they just redirected me to here. Your help would be much appreciated. 

Proof there is no way for me to disconnect.

If your account was created via Facebook then you won't be able to switch the associated profile. You'll need to signup for Spotify again with the profile you want to use.

If you need our help with this process, just reply directly to the email you received from us before. One of our agents will get back to you asap.

I got the same problem. Tried to connect to facebook via preference.. but it still doesnt work. What to do?

i have deactivated the facebook acount i originally used and want to connect it to a new one too, but my subscription is with the old one.. can i switch the subscription? Cos i don't want to be paying for premium with an account i no longer use

Suggested posts