Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend's Unable to Search me up (Username Numbers) REPOST

Friend's Unable to Search me up (Username Numbers) REPOST

There are lots of posts about this and I know that you can use that whole findspotifyaccount: (username) thingy but I just made a new account. My old account was kaedobaedo and my friends could search that up and find me no issues. My new account is Kaeden.Barta and my friends nor I can search that up and find it. My username is numbers as well https://gyazo.com/9990d3d04f3026b9a7106c3cf9fee6f5

I have 6 followers and have 2 playlists. 

Anyways, are there anyways to make it so my friends can search up Kaeden.Barta and find me?

Thanks (THIS IS A REPOST BECUASE MY OTHER POST WAS BEING WEIRD)

2 Replies

The only way I've found to fix this is to link up to your Facebook. Then they can search your name without the full stop and other facebook friends can find you much easier.

I just hooked up my Facebook to it but my friend's still can't find me. Do they need to be friends with my on Facebook or something? If so why did my old ''kaedobaedo'' account work flawlessly without facebook?   

NOTE: This happens with every single account I make, even if it's the worlds most random name, no matter what my friend's cant find it. I have made 3 accounts total with 3 different emails and tried Facebook but they srill can't find me.

Suggested posts