His account was premium

Country

U.S

Device

Everything

Operating System

Everything

My Question or Issue

My friend's account is somehow deleted and can't access it. So I am messaging on behalf of him. Today at roughly 5:00 PM CST, it started with a playlist with 850+ songs being randomly emptied but still had the folder and the option to click it on the sidebar. Roughly 2 hours later his account was inaccessible from all operating systems and devices. He got an email at 4:46 PM CST that his accounts premium plan was canceled. P.S friend's account was facebook login and his account email is *snip*

premiumcancelemai.png
2 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I recommend checking out the ”Problems logging in” support article for more info.

This should help clear things up!

None of the troubleshooting guides on the "Problems logging in" section help. He knows he has a Spotify account as he uses it literally every day on multiple devices ranging from a Google Home Mini to a Desktop running Windows and Linux. He can't log in on any application version (Including iOS, Android (Both on a native device and in an emulator on windows), Linux Desktop (Installed through the snapcraft.io store), Windows Desktop, Windows on the web application located at open.spotify.com, Linux on the web application). The full list of events (with relative timestamps) at 4:46 pm CST on 7/12/2018 he received an email saying that his Spotify premium was canceled (picture attached to the previous post), roughly 15 minutes later his 850+ song playlist wasn't fully deleted but was cut down(not by his doing) to around 20 songs then 10 minutes after that it was completely empty but the item was still in the playlist selection section on the desktop application, an hour and a half to 2 hours later his account was completely inaccessible as stated in the previous post (also from any application version)

On attempting to sign in from the desktop application he gets redirected to the sign-in pages for signing in with Facebook and it says "Error: You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. Code: 1003"(as can be seen in the bottom left corner of the screenshot and in the red box on the right hand side of the screenshot of the Linux Spotify desktop application(installed through snapcraft.io store)), but as can be seen from the top left corner of the screenshot he clearly does have a Spotify account linked to his Facebook account.

Screenshot_from_2018-07-13_06-08-52.png

Suggested posts