Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friends facebook profile and playlist

Friends facebook profile and playlist

Hey my friend logged into facebook while I was playing from my spotify account. Now I see his profile picture and songs I play pops up on his facebook. A couple of days ago my playlist disappeared and his came instead. How can I turn things back and I don't want to be linked to facebook.

6 Replies

You should be able to disconnect in your Preferences (Mac: Spotify > Preferences | Win: Edit > Preferences).

It's one of the options towards the bottom.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks now I see my username again but it's still his playlist.

How do I change that please?

I've done some work on your account. How's it looking now?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thanks!!

Now it's back to normal

Hi, i'm having this issue as well, but i'm clicking "connect to facebook" and it says spotify has failed to connect to facebook

@angerawr wrote:

Hi, i'm having this issue as well, but i'm clicking "connect to facebook" and it says spotify has failed to connect to facebook

Could you get us a screenshot of this if you're still having the same problem?

Suggested posts