Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

From one account to the other

From one account to the other

Hello!
I had my Facebook account to log in to Spotify, but I've decided to get a new "independent" account. Now, I've managed to get my old playlists by adding myself as a follower, but I still can't access in any way to the "songs" section. It took some years to have all of my favourite songs and it would be a pity to have to re-add them searching for them one by one.

Is there a way I can transfer all my songs to a new account? Or to access from my new account, the "songs" section so I can re-add them manually? 

Thank you so much!

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

This post offers the detail of how to do it.

However if you want have other playlists and things you can't back up (history etc), if you submit an online contact form; someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you!
I've just tried but by clicking on the Spotify icon I'm sent to an error page ("Whoops!") where it just says "Sorry, couldn't find that.":(

I've just written to them. I hope I will be able to solve this problem! Meanwhile, thank you very much for your help 🙂

Suggested posts