Frustrated - reset password not taking

Solved!

Frustrated - reset password not taking

Reignwater
Casual Listener

I've gone around and around on this a couple times.  Go to login, put in the info, it doesn't recognize, request password reset, do that, try again. Repeat.  I can log into the site, but not into the program.  Even went into my profile and changed my password there, but nada.  Uninstalled the program, nada.  Restarted computer, nada.

Argh.  There are clothes to be folded and that can only be done listening to music.  I may have to use Pandora or go without clothes.  The former seems the better choice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Frustrated - reset password not taking

burrbell
Casual Listener
I'm having the same problem. I do not use facebook, but my reset password doesn't take and I can't log back in. pls help. thanks

View solution in original post

42 Replies

Spotify
Spotify

Hi Reignwater - Well we certainly can't have you fretting over folding clothes. 

Have a look in your inbox. I've sent you an email so you can reset your "rinajurceka" password. 

You'll be back to folding those clothes while listening to your tunes in no time. 

Reignwater
Casual Listener

Thank you Meredith!  Clothes being folded!

LynnOBrien
Casual Listener

I am having the same problem as the poster above.  Nothing I do is allowing me to log into Spotify anymore.  I have changed my password several times and it does not get recognized.  I have also uninstalled and re-installed the program several times.  I see the program but nothing else.  I haven't been able to listen to music in days...........  help, please!!!

ea
Casual Listener

same problem here on my symbian se vivaz

Spotify
Spotify

lynnobrien- Everything's fine with your account on our end. Since you opened your account via Facebook, your login details are the same as FB. Any password changes needs to go through their site. 

Are you using your email address as your username?

ea- In order to sign into your phone you'll need to retrieve your device username and set a password. You can do that right here.

ea
Casual Listener

thanks now it´s working

Solution!

burrbell
Casual Listener
I'm having the same problem. I do not use facebook, but my reset password doesn't take and I can't log back in. pls help. thanks

View solution in original post

gringogrande

ARRRGGHH.! I'm having the same problem! Since I upgraded to Premium I cant log into Spotify. My Mobile device can, but my laptop is unable to. I have always been using my facebook connection and even tried to reset the password. and followed the instructiosd on the spotify site, but it still doesnt seem to work. At the site I can log in, but I cant open the actual program to access music. Help please!

Spotify
Spotify

gringogrande- If you're able to log into the website with your new Facebook password, I recommend a clean resintallation of the app on your desktop. 

You can find instructions for your operating system right here. Then be sure to log in with your FB email/ password. 

SUGGESTED POSTS