Frustrated - reset password not taking

Solved!

Re: Frustrated - reset password not taking

stockypeasant

Thanks Peter.  I just now sent them an inquiry. Just got my case #.

candice1
Casual Listener

Hi, I just made a new spotify account last week, and I wanted to log on today but it says that my password is incorrect. So I pressed forgot password and they sent me an e-mail to reset my password but the email reads "You have been logged out for security reasons, please click the reset link in the email you received again to continue".So I sent an e-mail to customer service, but they have not replied yet. I have tried several times using the link, and trying again but it still doesn't work! This is very frustrating.Can anyone help me please?!? My username is: Sadighim 

Nayani
Casual Listener

Hi there, I'm having the same issue! I am able to login to the programme but not my spotify account. I've reset my password twice but am not getting any responses. Help please! Need my music during work :) 

Adam
Roadie

@Nayani - your Spotify Premium account was created using your Facebook details so it'll always be your Facebook details you use to login. If you've forgotten your Facebook password, head here to reset it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Nayani
Casual Listener

All sorted now. Thank you very much :) 

calebparkin

Hello Sam et al,

I'm trying to reset my password, as I've been using Spotify on my computer so long - where the password is saved - that I can't remember it...And I want to upgrade to Premium to use on my phone!

It's supposed to have emailed me twice with the reset link now, but just isn't - I've checked Junk, and it's not there either.

Can you or one of your comrades shed any light on this please?

Thanks,

Caleb

Peter__
Community Legend

@calebparkin wrote:

Hello Sam et al,

I'm trying to reset my password, as I've been using Spotify on my computer so long - where the password is saved - that I can't remember it...And I want to upgrade to Premium to use on my phone!

It's supposed to have emailed me twice with the reset link now, but just isn't - I've checked Junk, and it's not there either.

Can you or one of your comrades shed any light on this please?

Thanks,

Caleb

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

The customer services team can help you get that reset manually if you drop them an email here. Unfortunately it requires a little too many personal/private account details to do here on the community. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

KennethJensen
Casual Listener

Hi,

I'm also having trouble with my password, simply I don't remember it.

I bought a new phone and it comes with Spotify Premium. All I need to do is to fill out a simple form at my phone suppliers webpage. I have to add my phone number and Spotify password.

However, I don't know my password to Spotify. I've tried to reset it without any luck, and I've tried to search for answers so for no luck. I've always just logged on via Facebook, but this won't help me.

I really need that password, anyone with some good advise to how to get it?

Cheers

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to help you reset that password manually. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

KennethJensen
Casual Listener

Thank you very much, Peter.

Time to start listening to some Guns N' Roses when I'm on the fly :)

Cheers.

SUGGESTED POSTS