Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Frustrated - reset password not taking

Solved!

Frustrated - reset password not taking

I've gone around and around on this a couple times.  Go to login, put in the info, it doesn't recognize, request password reset, do that, try again. Repeat.  I can log into the site, but not into the program.  Even went into my profile and changed my password there, but nada.  Uninstalled the program, nada.  Restarted computer, nada.

Argh.  There are clothes to be folded and that can only be done listening to music.  I may have to use Pandora or go without clothes.  The former seems the better choice.

42 Replies

I have the same problem with a non-facebook account I reinstalled multiple times and it still dosent work...

Hi, I tried to change password many times but nothing it won't work 

Error 3

I am having the same problem as the poster above. Nothing I do is allowing me to log into Spotify anymore. I have changed my password several times and it does not get recognized. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the program several times. I see the program but nothing else. I was able to login on the website and it said I’m residing in Mexico which I’m not and my premium monthly fee is 99.00 a month. 

Suggested posts