Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gedowngrade to free

Gedowngrade to free

My account suddenly downgraded tot free. I paid for a premium family account. How can I get my premium family account back?

1 Reply

Hey there @1143016498,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, were you in a Premium for Family plan as the owner or a member?

If you were the owner of the plan and you're now on Free, we'd suggest first making sure that you're logged in the right account.

To double-check this, you can look in your email inbox for any receipts from Spotify as they contain the username of the account that is upgraded. Then, you can head to your Account Overview page and make sure that you're seeing the same username. 

• If you are, check that your subscription wasn't cancelled by mistake. You can also check this support site article for more info.
  • If you aren't, make sure to log out of that Spotify account and log in using the correct username and password associated with your Premium account.

However, if you were a member of a Premium for Family plan but your account is now on Free, we'd suggest asking with your plan's owner first.  

Hope this helps clarify things 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts