Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

General question about spotify account

Solved!

General question about spotify account

Good morning/evening/night ,

I have 2 general questions concerning spotify accounts 

1)Can a spotify account has 2 different registered countries like united states and Greece?

2)I have a relative that lives in France and doesn't want his spotify premium account anymore and wants to give it to me , but I prefer using spotify in greek language, can he give me the usa account and have greek language on it? If yes how?

Thank you all for your precious time

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @FVMaster,

No worries I'm here to help!

If you'll be using his account in a different country than the one he's in, it's possible that you'll get removed from the Family plan after some time - however, I can't guarantee that.

In regards to the language in the app, you can change the language following these steps, depending on what device you're using. 

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @FVMaster, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to answer your questions.

1 - You won't be able to have two registered countries on the same Spotify account. 

2 - To change the language of the app, you can check out this page for the steps on how to do this. 

I hope this helps! If you need anything else, let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

hi,thanks for your time and for the response,i have one more question,one of my friends who lives in united states and he has spotify premium since he is in the family premium spotify because his family owns a spotify family premium plan and came to greece for a certain period of time and when he came he had 2 different countries availavle in the region settings, greece and united states,how was that possible?

*he never added a payment method and i can provide proof such as screenshots and others if its needed

Thank you again for your precious time

Hey @FVMaster,

Thanks for the reply!
Can you send me a screenshot of where it displays both countries? I’ll take a closer look.

Looking out for your reply!
Billy-JSpotify Star

Sure,i will let you know once my friend sends me the screenshot

Hey @FVMaster,

Sounds like a plan!
Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi again, there was maybe a bug since there arent 2 countries anymore,but i have a question tho,if he creates a spotify account (he lives in united states) and connect it to his spotify family premium and give me the  account, can i use it in greece normally with greek language?

sorry for my bad english but it isnt my first language

Thank you in advance for your precious time , i am looking forward to your response 

Marked as solution

Hey @FVMaster,

No worries I'm here to help!

If you'll be using his account in a different country than the one he's in, it's possible that you'll get removed from the Family plan after some time - however, I can't guarantee that.

In regards to the language in the app, you can change the language following these steps, depending on what device you're using. 

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts