Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Get charged but not using spotify

Get charged but not using spotify

Hi, I tried to find in the contact form but no awnser to me is usefull for me on this situation.

I am still charged on my account bank and the 2 account i got because i wanna dont use the facebook account that why I made a new one

and I dont find any way how to contact the support of Spotify.

I want to be refunded but on my 2 account I am on the free and no premium but I dont want the premium sorry.

I hope i can be helped for this soon...

Thanks In advance.

Sep 21, 2015  -   Spotify 11.49_V     -   11.49

3 Replies

Hello @Lotus006, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Were you just unable to get in contact with Spotify Support? if so :

If you received a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

But if they have contacted you i suggest you speak to them as they are the best people to assist you in this situation 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

I tried with this troubleshooter page
Help Page

and there is no way to email them

@Lotus006

You can contact Spotify support here to assist you with your issue 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts