Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting Error Code 410?

Getting Error Code 410?

I haven't been on spotify in a little while so I'm not really sure what's up. I can log in fine with my password and email but it puts me in offline mode. All my playlists and everything are there I just can't play anything. I know for sure that the info is correct because when I log out and put in a different password it says that it's wrong.

My account is tied to my facebook account and I had it deactivated, but reactivated in order to try and log in, didn't help. Changed my password, it changed on facebook but my spotify password still didn't change. It let me log in with the old one but still gave me the error 410 and put me in offline mode.

I tried to log into the browser spotify and on here and it said for me to log in with my facebook account, then I log in with my facebook account and it says to log in with my username/password because an account already exists. So I had to make a new account just to post this.

I guess somehow 2 accounts were created, that's the only thing I could see it being, kinda frustrating not being able to get to all my music though, and help would be appreciated asap as I kinda needed this for a trip this weekend...

6 Replies

Well I tried doing that but I still got no reply so idk what to do. If I don't get some kind of reply from spotify I'll just get a refund for the last 3 months from my bank and tell them to block future transactions this is the worst customer service I've got in my life

Have you received your case number from support?

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

lmao I still haven't even gotten an automated reply, this is unbelievable.

No I haven't overlooked it or anything either the email tied to this account isn't really used, checked spam and inbox, nothing.

I'm gonna spam support with a ton of messages and try to call them if I can find a number, gonna be going out of town again at the end of the week, that'll be the last chance I give it..I really like spotify but for real, two weeks and I can't even get in contact?

Oh I guess I can only send three of them..do you guys know a number I can call too? Not seeing anything it just refers you to the contact form..

Would I just call the NY Spotify USA building?

ugh

Hello @Seacrux 

I am sorry that your problem is not solved yet. But creating multiple requests to support can only delay an answe.

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible. 

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Hey @Seacrux the first thing I would try is a clean reinstallation of your app. 

Then try signing in with your Spotify username (don't use your email address) and your Spotify password. Let us know how that works for you, thanks!

Suggested posts