Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting access to Spotify Analytics - applied three months ago and still waiting

Getting access to Spotify Analytics - applied three months ago and still waiting

I run a label with over 150 releases on Spotify and have submitted for access to Spotify Analytics about three months ago. Unfortunately, whenever I try to log in, I end up on the "You're almost there" screen. 

I am aware that it might take some time for labels to be granted access to Spotify Analytics, but on the page it says that it "could take a couple of weeks". In our case it is three months already. 

I was wondering how long does it actually take for labels to get access to Spotify Analytics?

Thank you,
Emil
Filter Label

4 Replies

Hi @filterlabel,

I wouldn't be able to advise a time frame as I don't have this information. I've checked the steps listed as a PDF on the FAQ Section for gaining access to Spotify Analytics, when you originally applied did you get a confirmation email from 'labelsupport@spotify.com'. at all?

If you did, the best people to assist would be the Artist Services Team which are contactable at https://artists.spotify.com/contact as they'll be able to check behind the scenes on this issue in more detail as they'll have the resources to check your application.

Take Care,

Thank you Ethan,

I tried to re-apply as suggested, but it only takes me to the "You're almost there" page. So, I think it would be best to reach out to the Artists Services Team.

Thanks,

Emil

Thanks for your reply! They’ll be glad to check what’s happening behind the scenes and request additional information if required.

Take Care

My approval email went to my bulk folder. After that I may have had to activate with a 6 digit code, if that's the case it might explain the "almost there?" Even if it's not in your junk folder, couldn't hurt to add as a contact "labelsupport@spotify.com" to avoid that from happening. Good luck!

Suggested posts