Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting logged into a new account instead of my old after update

Getting logged into a new account instead of my old after update

Hey guys,

after the newest update was installed, Spotify asked for credentials to log in. I entered the usual stuff, but that logs me into a new account without anything, no unlimited, no playlists.. I already wrote some tickets via the contact form, but got no response yet..

I listen to all my music via Spotify only and am kinda frustrated 😞

The new login ID is 11100046453, my old one was 1137326673.

The case # is 00939362.

Would be awesome if someone could have a look at it 😞

Best regards.

11 Replies

Don't worry! Your case is in the queue and someone will be back in touch to help shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Okay! Thanks for the fast reply!

I'm sorry to say but I still can't login properly..

Someone from the support texted me and I texted him back, but it has been a week since then and still nothing happened.

Could you please have a look again at the ticket? I'd really like to be able to listen to music again 😕

Greetings

I'll ask someone to check that out for you 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi iNjected - When you wrote back did you reply to the email from our team? Or did you go back to the contact form? 

That case number you sent over doesn't have any replies from you. If you could respond directly to our response it would be a big help!

Hey Meredith,

I got an eMail from Jan-Mike Singer on the 30th of September and directly replied to that mail. I also sent a second mail on 2nd of October.

My old account is the one that should stay, and since there seems to be no eMail attached to it, the one of the new one should be attached to the old account.

Greetings

iNjected - Looks like your response to Jan-Mike didn't come through. Could you send your response through again?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I sent the email again. Or shall I post it here?

No need to post it here--it's best to keep all the info/ respones in one channel. 

Looks like you've already got a response to your last message though. If you need anything else you can respond directly to that case--thanks!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND NOBODY IS HELPING, i need a solution. Because i had a credit card attached to the old account.

@loredoalfredo - Have you got in touch with support via the contact form?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts