Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting logged out on Xbox

Getting logged out on Xbox

I recently started using my Xbox to listen to music while I do stuff, mainly because I like being able to pick my songs and I can't do that on my phone since I don't have premium. Well, whenever I try to listen to music on my Xbox, it works for a while, not giving me an issue beside buffering and that's because my wifi is trash. But after a random amount of time, could be after playing all night, after playing one song, 30 minutes of songs and it will log me out. I've tried changing my password and clicking log out of all devices, but it still does this, any suggestions??

(Also, sorry if my tags are wrong, I don't usually come on here)

1 Reply

Hey there @girlsgoloco

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Good point on changing your password and logging out of everywhere - these are the first steps you should always try when you notice something suspicious with your Spotify account's activity.

However, if you still experience the same after performing these steps, we'd suggest you head to this help page. Here you'll find useful tips on how to secure your account in case of unauthorized access. 

Additional info on how to protect your Spotify account can be found here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Suggested posts