Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting my unlimited to work after a re-install

Solved!

Getting my unlimited to work after a re-install

I have upgraded to unlimited a couple of yesrs back but had to re-install spotify as my laptop got re-built and now it only shows as running the free version

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you sure you're logging into the same account? It's very easy to have a facebook login (full fb email and password) and a Spotify login (username and password)!

Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are still successfully unlimited?

Try logging out and in again, making sure you're logging into the right account.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you sure you're logging into the same account? It's very easy to have a facebook login (full fb email and password) and a Spotify login (username and password)!

Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are still successfully unlimited?

Try logging out and in again, making sure you're logging into the right account.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Ok yes sorted, there was a second account with the full email address as the user name.

Suggested posts